Wednesday, March 13, 2013

2 Month Update Picture

I did my duathlon this weekend and ended up about 2 minutes faster than last year with very limited bike training. I would say that I am in similar shape to last year at this time, about as good as I've been in my life, but the thing that helped me was to know when to push it on the bike. My bike ended up being a bit faster and the runs being a little slower than last time. Results (Finished 75th out of 168, 1:44:05 on a 2.5 mile run, 17.65 mile bike, 2.5 mile run  ~1600-1700 calories burned)

So for the two month update; I've been following my plan pretty much as I've described. I lost 8 lbs. in the 2 months and have gained strength and muscle mass, dropping my body fat percentage pretty significantly. So here's the before/after pictures through what would be 1 cycle of "Insanity:"

Before:

After 2 months:




As you can see, certainly more defined serratus anterior (over the ribs) and obliques (high hips). My shoulders are definitely more defined as well. I'm feeling good, I don't plan on stopping anytime soon; I guess we'll see where we go from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment