Thursday, January 12, 2012

Results/Plan Update

Here are some of my results/plans:
  • Still hovering around 165 lbs. with a low of 163. I am still on the same diet and I haven't lost significant weight but I do feel like I have lost fat and inches off of my body. The new jeans I bought 2 months ago are size 33 waist and are now very loose. I would think I have a 31-inch waist now, just estimating. And I am showing ab-definition for the first time ever: 
  • I have started to up my running distances and it's definitely getting easier and more tolerable. Instead of running 1 mile when I go out, I do 3-5 miles about 4 times per week. I am doing this so I can hopefully run a half-marathon in March and I also want to do a couple of duathlons coming up that I saw online here: FS Series
These are all still building to my goals of marathons/Ironmans within the next couple of years. And hopefully through all of this my weight will drop to the 155 lbs. that I set a few months ago but I'm okay with my current weight and don't really want to change my diet any more drastically. Overall, everything is going well and I am on my way to meeting some of my long-term goals.




No comments:

Post a Comment