Monday, January 30, 2012

Product Endorsement: Yurbuds

I always have trouble getting my earbuds to stay in while working out, so I haven't listened to music exercising recently. I don't always think it's safe to have earbuds in (like if riding a bike on the road), but sometimes it's nice to change up the pace and not have to rely on you mind to do all of the work. I read about these on another blog: Yurbuds
I bought them a couple of days ago because I needed new headohones anyways. They are a little expensive ($30) but it seems that that's the going rate for iPod type accessories.
Basically the only part that is different from normal headphones is a silicon "funnel" that fits around the earbud. It is molded to the shape of your ear so that it won't fall out. To start, you basically have to figure out how the tip goes into your ear and then turn it a little bit to get it to hold with friction. I tested them out on a run today and accidentally pulled on the cable a few times and it didn't slip at all. Also, I didn't have to keep messing with the earpieces over and over like I have in the past. They seem to work exactly like they are supposed to, so if you're looking for new workout earbuds or have issues with your current ones falling out these are definitely worth a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment