Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Blog's Back!

It's been about 7 months since last post but I have a new health goal so I thought it would be helpful to start writing about it again.

Update Since Last Summer:
With my diet/exercise plan as is was (very high fiber), I started having issues with my digestive condition. I have Crohn's Disease and at times have flare ups; the diet was negatively affecting this. Over the past few months I have modified everything I have been eating to figure out what works with me and feel like I have a pretty good plan. I haven't been overly disciplined recently and have only gained 9 lbs. from my lowest so I'm starting this next challenge at 164 (Weight at the start of the blog was 207).

New Goals:
 I have been particularly interested in body transformations recently. The show Biggest Loser, P90x commercials, and even seeing what actors can do to prepare for a role are very impressive (The most recent I've seen is Matthew Fox for the movie Alex Cross).
 
So I want to see what happens when I really commit to a pretty extreme diet and exercise plan. There's no real specified goal but I'm going to go as hard as I can and see what I look like at the end of 3 or 4 months.

(Very) General Plan:
I will post specifics soon but in general I am going to do a high protein, low calorie diet 6 days a week with a "binge day" similar to my original plan/ I am going to do at least 20-30 minutes of cardio every day plus at least 30 minutes strength  training 5 days per week.

Things Coming Soon:
  • Current Pictures
  • Specific Diet Plan
  • Specific Workout/Strength Plan
  • Ongoing Updates
So I am starting this tonight/tomorrow and we'll see where it goes, definitely excited to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment