Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Workout Plan

While diet is the most important part of weight-loss, if you are trying to get into the shape that I want to be in you have to have a plan for exercise as well.

Here is what I am starting with:

  • 5 days of running at lunch (2 miles per day, Mon.-Fri.)
  • 5 days of strength training (30 min. per day, Sun.-Thurs.)
    • Sunday: Kettlebell circuit
    • Monday: Biceps, Chest, and Back
    • Tuesday: Triceps, Shoulders and Back
    • Wednesday: Legs
    • Thursday: Rotation
  • Core/Abs everyday
  • Saturdays: General Cardio (Biking/Soccer/etc.)
Hopefully adding more and more cardio to the plan as it gets lighter at night after I get off work.

The plan is going great so far, I actually lost 3 lbs. in the first 3 days and have kept it off, hopefully I will lose another one before the week is out and everything keeps going well.

No comments:

Post a Comment