Monday, October 17, 2011

Overview of the Blog So Far

It's been over a month now. Somewhere near 400 people have visited from 5 or 6 different countries; not really sure how it's being received but hopefully it's helping people reach their goals.

I've weighed in at 164 a few times, 43 lbs. total loss, and feel like right now I am still converting fat into muscle and seeing changes in my body composition.

What I wanted to do with this post is have an overview of links to all the past posts so they could be in one place that was easily accessible. So we'll start from the beginning...

Introduction
General Diet
Before and After Pics
Exercise Plan
Shopping/Meal Schedule
My Typical Strength Workout
Motivation, Goal-Setting and Measures of Health
Tips For Effectively Using Salad Bars
Restaurant Eating Tips

Here are the recipes:
Pinto Beans
Black Bean "Chili"
Turkey Sausage and Peppers
Chicken Fajitas

The North Carolina-themed "Get Outdoors" beginnings:
City of Raleigh Greenways
Hanging Rock State Park


My Typical Strength Workout

No comments:

Post a Comment